Blog Articles

/Blog Articles
Blog Articles2016-10-14T13:26:39-05:00

IRS Form W-7 and ITIN

This article discusses the situations for Canadians have a U.S. income tax filing obligation, and require a U.S. Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) and Form W-7 which is the IRS form required to apply for [...]

By |December 18th, 2017|Categories: US Income Tax|0 Comments